Thursday, December 5, 2013

Are You Looking for Something Like This???


Not sure how many of you have a home business but I have had one for 13 years now and the other home business for over 35 years. My nephew made me a beautiful yard sign a few years ago to put on my front lawn to advertise the business. It really did help to bring in new customers and people still come looking for my sign. We had a very bad wind storm not too long ago and through the night my sign kind of got blown to pieces on me. It was in so many pieces it was un-repairable. So I am now on the lookout for a new yard sign and I think I have found a great place for them. You Print Business Cards If you are looking for business cards, brochures, flyers, letterhead, posters, post cards, stickers or yard signs then you really should check out this site.


Promote your business and spread your message with a durable yard sign. Great for branding, open houses, political campaigns and more.
*Corrugated Plastic Material
*H-Shaped Lawn Stakes Available
*Water & Weather Proof
*Professional designs

They can be 18" x 12" or 24" x 18" You even get to choose the color of your choice.
They have an online tool to customize the template until you are satisfied with it. You'll have complete control over text, images, colors and, well... everything!
You can personalize any design with your own logo and images - for FREE! Connect to millions of print-quality stock images and give your design a professional touch. Complement your artwork with top-quality corrugated plastic board that's designed to withstand the elements. They have fast delivery, reliable support and a full guarantee that if you are not satisfied, they will refund your money.

Now I have found one other site much like this one but they have holiday cards and greeting cards and a few other things that they offer. So it might be worth checking it out as well. See it here moo.com Its a great competitive site with lots for you to see.

This is the time to send out those Holiday cards, or get some business cards done or even set yourself up with a great yard sign. I know in the new year I will be getting my new sign out there on my lawn so my customers know I am still in business.

No comments: