Sunday, June 21, 2015

Patience Brewster & Leon Day-Review


Here we are at the end of June already and who wants to think about what is less than 6 months away, namely Christmas? Just the thoughts of it makes me shudder, I mean we just got over the holidays didn't we? But at Patience Brewster, they like to celebrate Christmas for all the different seasons.
First a little about who Patience Brewster is. She is a lady who is an artist and designer of handmade and handcrafted unique gifts and ornaments. Believe me when I say they all are beautiful ornaments and gifts.

My very favorite ornament that I just love is the Sugar Plum Fairy
I looked everything over and all the ornaments are so pretty.Take a look for yourself. www.patiencebrewster.com It was a hard decision to choose which I liked best. Patience offers more than ornaments on her site. She has Gift Certificates, Gifts for Her, Gifts for the Home and Gifts for Baby. Also they have Figurines and Stationery for all holidays and every day.

At Patience Brewster, they live for Christmas and, though they do love basking in the warm weather and sunshine that the Spring and Summer bring, they strive to carry out the Christmas spirit throughout all the seasons. This is why they were thrilled to learn about Leon Day!

As you may or may not already know, Leon Day (“Noel” spelled backwards) is celebrated on June 25th and marks the halfway point to Christmas. For many, Leon Day is a time to begin thinking about creating gifts and decorations for the Christmas holiday.

So how do you spend Leon Day? Do you gather the family around the table and start making crafts for someone special at Christmas or do you sit and watch Christmas movies all day or read stories about Christmas? Or if you are into knitting or crocheting like I spend a lot of my time doing, will you start making something in that line for your family or friends on your Christmas list?

I like to begin these things in January and work at them year round so you may be sure on Leon Day I will be working at one of my crochet or knitting projects getting it ready for the holiday. I have some things already done but have much more to do yet. Have you begun anything at all yet for Christmas? Have you started your shopping yet? Or do you wait until the last minute like I used to do.

If you are looking for something this year that is unique and will be much appreciated by someone, take a look at all the items on the website and I am sure you will find something you would love to have for yourself or give as a gift. Believe me when I say they are all beautiful ornaments and gifts.

So isn't today a good day to begin? Or no, wait until Leon Day and start with everyone else. I am sure you will come up with some great gift ideas. Have fun and don't forget to check out the site.

No comments: