Sunday, November 12, 2017

My Mom is a Nurse & Channeling Florence Nightingale

Is there someone in your life who is a nurse or in training to be one maybe? Well my daughter in law just finished her training and is now a nurse and she couldnt be happier. Its a life time dream that she finally fulfilled. So with that said, I received a book called "My Mom is a Nurse" by Candy Campbell, DNP, RN, CNL, FNAP Candy personalized the book for my daughter in law which was very nice of her to do.



My Mom is a Nurse
Just awarded one of Amazon’s Top 100 Best Sellers in 2 categories. My Mom is a Nurse introduces children from many cultures some of the important and exciting work nurses do. Suitable for children 0-8 years.

My grandaughter will be 10 at the end of this month but the book will be given to her mom as a gift to show how proud everyone is of her accomplishment and hard work.

I also received another book called Channeling Florence Nightingale:
Integrity, Insight, Innovation. I haven't got around yet to reading this book but will soon.
About
Just listen to the news. It is the best of times and the worst of times for public health today. Can you imagine what it would it be like to chat with Florence Nightingale, nursing profession icon, world-class statistician, polyglot, public health policy thought leader, and spiritual mentor to some of the most brilliant minds of her time? How would she react to modern life and today’s healthcare? What would she say to encourage and shake up your organization or healthcare team?


Candace (Candy) Campbell, DNP, RN, CNL, FNAP

Interprofessional Communication Guru - Leadership & Team Development Strategist - Keynote Speaker - Author
San Francisco Bay Area
Hospital & Health Care

Current

Candy Campbell & Company / Peripatetic Productions, University of San Francisco, AWHONN Editorial Advisory Board

Previous

Options for Women of California, The Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation

Education


University of San Francisco

https://www.linkedin.com/in/drcandycampbell?trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile

I now introduce you to Candy

Now on to the giveaway. Candy has graciously offered to send both of these books to one lucky winner. So get your entries in today and good luck to everyone. Open to both US and Canada Ending Nov.27


8 comments:

elizamatt said...

"Pin this giveaway on Pinterest Just hover over the corner of the photo and hit P." This didn't work for me, do you have a link that I can use?

elizamatt said...

I'm sorry to say the new tip isn't working for me either, sigh and I tried it on all 3 photos on the page (I presume the correct one would be the either of the books).
So then I changed from Chromium to Firefox but nothing worked there either I'm sorry to say.
Elizabeth

Darlene said...

I am not sure why it won't work for you. I will see if anyone else has this problem or maybe how to fix it for you.

elizamatt said...

Thanks Darlene

Darlene said...

You are welcome. I will let you know if anyone else is having a problem or if I can find a way to change it.





Darlene said...

Elizabeth, I think you will be able to see it now. Its huge. I can't change the size of it but it works with desktop computers and tablets but sorry not with smart phones. Let me know.

elizamatt said...

Yippee, today there was a big P up at the top left hand corner and it worked! Thanks so much Darlene, I have no idea what happened but it works for me too now :-) I've pinned both books as I wasn't sure which one to do here's the link for the second one: https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/632474341391525710/

Darlene said...

Glad it is working for you now. I had a friend fix it for me. We can't get it any smaller but at least it works. It works on mobile when you view it in full website my friend said. Thanks for the link.