Friday, July 21, 2017

Hang-O-Matic 2 winners...

Do you hate having to hang pictures on the wall when you are all alone with no one to help you out? You need to first measure where you want to hang the picture, then you have to mark it and then put your nails or screws in and finally hang your picture. You have to stand back and see if its straight or not and then try and fix it. You also have to hide the nail holes that were put in wrong. What a job this all is.

Well I have something for you all that will make your life much easier and you won't need your husband or anyone else there to help you hang that picture. Take a look at what I received.


This is an awesome invention and I don't know how we did without this before. Its so easy to do. Check out this video and you will see what I mean. https://www.hangomatic.com/videos/ Isn't that great? Check out the other videos on the same page. Shows you what level to hang your pictures at, and more.

It shows you step by step what to do to make your pictures and mirrors hang straight on the wall. Its so easy to do. All you need is the Hang-O-Matic and a hammer and your nails or screws.




This Hang-O-Matic even has its own level attached with two sliding anchors and the tape measure and if you notice in the one picture on the box it shows you the two little punchers that will mark the wall for you. It even comes with a cover as shown above. I couldn't be happier with my Hang-O-Matic and I am sure you are going to want one of these for yourself. No more holes in the wall to repair. So easy you can do it all by yourself.

The sponsor has graciously offered to give a Hang-O-Matic to two lucky winners US/CANADA. So get your entries in today and good luck to everyone.

6 comments:

Lisa Cocuzza said...

Nice handy gadget!

Lynda Cook said...

OMG, I need this in my life..lol I totally suck at hanging pictures, I have 4 hanging on my livingroom wall now, but you need to cock your head to look at them straight, lol!!

Darlene said...

Yes Lisa, you are so right. When people try this they won't believe how easy it is to do and quick. I love mine.

Darlene said...

Lynda good luck in the giveaway. You will never have a crooked picture in your home again. lol There will be 2 winners so you could be one of them. Its starting in a few hours from now.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! That would be so handy!

Darlene said...

You are welcome Carole. It is a really handy thing. Good luck.