Wednesday, November 22, 2017

HGG-Something for the Man in Your Life

Here we have something I think any man would love to have. In fact I know a lot of women who like to fish so this could go for you as well as the men. Today we have a very nice package that I am sure you all will like.

Man Crates sent me the Troutdoorsman crate and it is really something.

It arrives in this wooden crate and is well sealed. They also send the laser-etched crowbar to use for opening the crate.


My husband opened the crate for me and when he saw what was inside he said "who are you giving this to?" I said "I think our son who does a lot of fishing." So then he said, "wow, I would have loved this." Oh well, sorry but our son is getting this one. Mean aren't I? :) So this is all that comes inside this crate:

Man Crates Exclusives

TROUT
Avant-Garde Recipes for the Trout Enthusiast

O'fish'ial Blend Trout Seasoning


Trout Trappers
Canvas Creel
Kershaw Fixed Blade Filet Knife
Grandpa's Grill Holder



along with this to keep all the fish in until you get home:



Story
Catch And Release The Flavor


Unlike their conniving, malicious aqua-brethren: bass, trout have earned our utmost respect. We think the world of their graceful agility, grandiose color patterns, and overall trustworthy character.

They are beautiful, emotionally-complex creatures, and if there was a way we could enjoy their delicious meaty insides without angling and gutting them, we would. Alas, the universe is cruel, and the best we can do is give them a most honorable end.
A Fresh, Flavorful Farewell
***
To make their journey into eternal slumber as comfortable as possible for the fisher and the fished, we've selected a Canvas Creel with a waterproof lining and breathable mesh sides. This bag can hold a handful of trout and insulating greenery, creating a fresh, preserving eco-purgatory for our cherished chums as they await their Glorious Zesting.
***
The Kershaw Fish Fillet Knife is the only trout trimming tool that does right by our fallen fish friends. The stainless steel blade makes for intricate cutting and compact storage, and its texture grip handle is water and fish-slime proof.

And for the camping troutdoorsmen in pursuit of the freshest feast, the Fire Grill gets trout over an open cooking fire in no time. This portable stainless steel wire cage attaches to any stick for a quick, crispy dinner, and honors the slain with a traditional viking burial.

Delicious Fish Dishes

The most worthy tribute to a caught and cooked trout is to ensure its death was deliciously not in vain. For the trout traditionalists, the zesty citrus O'Fish'ial Blend Trout Seasoning ensures every trout reaches its finest flavor potential in life and beyond.

We've unlocked the mysteries of supreme trout flavor in our tell-all book of ingenious meal creations--TROUT: Avant-Garde Recipes for the Trout Enthusiast. From tasty fish tacos where the fish is the taco, to perfectly cooking a fish inside a fish, this Man Crates exclusive cookbook will make that trout wish it was alive to taste itself.

The Troutdoorsman Crate equips every guy to properly commemorate his catch with the freshest, most flavorful fillets imaginable.

This Man Crate is priced at $99.99 and I am sure you know someone who would love to see this under the tree this year.
Man Crates has graciously offered a crate the very same as what I received to one lucky person. So get your entries in today and good luck to everyone.

Open to US/CANADA and ends December 7/17

6 comments:

kathy d said...

Good morning thanks for yet another great giveaway.Another crate i like is
The Whiskey Appreciation Crate.I was surprised to see the wide selection,they really have something for everybody.

Kristy Reid said...

I've never heard of this company before, but I'm impressed! My hubby would love the Exotic Meats crate. I love the "Smash and Grab" gift card! What guy doesn't like breaking things? So fun!

Ira k said...

I find the Exotic Meats Crate very interesting.

Anonymous said...

My husband would also love the Bloody Mary Crate.

Hide C. said...

My hubby would probably like to experience the Whiskey Appreciation Crate

Tricia Hope said...

I like the Growler Crate,would be a hit for my guys!