Thursday, November 30, 2017

HGG - You Can Be a Star

HGG- You Can Be a Star
Are you still wondering what to get for someone special for Christmas? Maybe this will help. I received a book and I plan on giving it to my sister-in-law and brother-in-law for Christmas. I don't have to worry about her seeing this post because she doesn't know about my blog.

I received the same book a couple other times because I really enjoyed the story myself and I knew others would too. So to get started the book is from www.YourNovel.com This company has many titles for you to choose from each with a story of their own. They have two special books just for this holiday season and these are: Season's Greetings, Season's Love and The Magic Snow Globes They both have a wonderful story line but as I said I chose the Magic Snow Globes to give this year.



This is a story all about you or the person(s) you decide to dedicate it to.


You just have to answer some questions like the type of vehicle the person drives, a nickname they have for their significant other, favourite perfume and/or after shave lotion etc. This all goes into the book that is personalized for you. There will be 26 bits of info about the starring couple. It really is a great book which I know the recipient is going to love.

If you decide you would rather choose a book that is not specifically for the holiday season, you can check out 50+ titles they offer to choose from, set all over the world. We suggest that you take a look at the website www.YourNovel.com

So one lucky person will win this giveaway. The sponsor will set up a special code especially for the winner and you go from there. The book you choose will arrive shortly after it goes to print and you will be notified when its ready.

This is open to US and Canada and will end December 14/17. So good luck to everyone and get those entries in today.

No comments: